Xeriscape Landscape Design Contractor – Professional Drought Resistant Garden Designer
Xeriscape Landscape Design Contractor
Professional Drought Resistant Garden Designer
Specializing In Texas Native, Drought Tolerant, Low Maintenance, Perennial Landscapes
So assuming you are a do it yourself type of guy (or gal) and would love to do the bulk of the labor and installation yourself. We are offering reasonably priced, professionally executed, beautifully presented, Xeriscape garden designs.
We offer the advantages below:
Xeriscape Ninjas -We are not your ivory tower sittin’, vintage wine sippin’, formal hedge trimmin’ type of garden designers. The majority of our designs we install ourselves and follow up with the client for many seasons. Thus, we believe we have the advantage of knowing exactly, first hand, what really thrives in the real world and what only works on paper. Our practice is very focused and specialized: We design with drought resistant, mostly Texas native perennials, installing truly spectacular and low maintenance landscapes. We don’t do decks, patios, masonry work or lawn care. We do one thing and do it well; Xeriscape Design, Installation And Maintenance. All the plants in our designs are available locally, we know it because we use them everyday.
Fast Turnover – After we receive all the information and input we need, and take precise measurements of your property, we will usually present you with preliminary designs within two weeks.
Reasonable Rates – We charge $680 a design. Small front yards to huge retirement country acreage – we can do it. We will require a non refundable $400 deposit on our first visit.
How the process works?
1. You contact us, explaining and elaborating your Xeriscape needs. You are highly encouraged to send pictures and designs of other landscapes you enjoyed.
2. We send you a lengthy questioner asking you about your landscape preferences – Color, Evergreen Ratio, Percentage of lawn remaining, style, etc.
3. We schedule a time to meet and walk through your property. At the end of the visit, we take measurements and pictures. We will require a $400 a non refundable retainer fee.
4. Allow us about two weeks of designing and drafting. At the end of that period you will receive two different designs.
5. You will pick one design and send your questions, suggestions and modification requests.
6. We will send you the finalized design, along with installation notes, plant names, watering schedule, yearly maintenance recommendations.
7. Because we are a Xeriscape landscape install company, you will receive a free estimate on the installation of the design. You are of course welcome to get more bids from other installers or install it yourself.